The Epirus foot is a low profile multi-axial prosthetic foot for Level 3 activity, combines a compliant biomimetic ankle joint with e-carbon springs to offer superb gait symmetry and an energy efficient response.
- Multi-axial ankle motion with tripod stability
- Independent e-carbon foot springs
- Choice of PF and DF stiffness
- Ground compliance and energy efficient response
- Foot shell with cosmetic attachment plate
Foot shell, cosmetic interface and glide sock included.
|Max. User Weight:||125kg|
(component weight shown is for a size 26cm without a foot shell)
Instructions for use
An annual visual inspection is recommended. Check for visual defects that may affect proper function. Maintenance must be carried out by competent personnel.