The Endolite eliteVT prosthetic foot delivers shock absorption, rotation and stability to Level 3-4 users in a cosmetic and compact package. It manages the requirements of both walking and running through balancing biomimetic functionality with our proven spring technology.
- Precision titanium spring for vertical compression and axial rotation
- Progressive response to axial loading
- Controlled and efficient energy return
- Independent e-carbon foot springs
- Variable spring stiffness heel wedge
- Compact, low maintenance and cosmetic
Foot shell and glide sock included.
|Max. User Weight:||166kg|
|Max. Rotation:||+/- 15deg|
|Size Range:||24cm – 30cm|
(component weight shown is for a size 26cm without a foot shell)
Instructions for use
An annual visual inspection is recommended. Check for visual defects that may affect proper function. Maintenance must be carried out by competent personnel.