The AvalonK2 Foot is a hydraulic foot/ankle system from Endolite. It enhances walking confidence because it hydraulically adjusts to inclines and steps, the AvalonK2 self-aligns to secure the knee joint and encourage good posture and joint position, this enhances trans-femoral knee stability to help prevent falls and it reduces unwanted moments on the knee joint of trans-tibial users. The toes dorsi-flex after mid stance and remain elevated during swing phase providing increased ground clearance for safety and efficiency.
- Ergonomic keel for ease of rollover
- Increased range of motion to enable greater sit-stand transfer safety
- Increased shock absorption, reduction in interface pressures
- Increased toe clearance in swing phase
- Plantar-flexion compliance when descending steps
- Sandal toe
Foot shell and glide sock included.
Max. User Weight
|Max. User Weight:||150kg|
|Range of Ankle Motion:||6° plantar to 6° dorsiflexion|
(component weight shown is for a size 26cm without a foot shell)
|Size||Side||Optional dark tone|
Instructions for use
An annual visual inspection is recommended. Check for visual defects that may affect proper function. Maintenance must be carried out by competent personnel.